WORKSHOP ON ‘ROLE & COMMITMENT OF GMP IN PHARMA'
Team PharmaLytica 2019 is constantly striving to offer its attendees a valuable experience so as to not only enable them to conduct business but also to gain knowledgeable insights.
We are pleased to announce our association with SGS Academy to conduct a workshop on ‘Role & Commitment of GMP In Pharma’
Date: 10th June, 2019
Timings: 2 PM to 5 PM
In this session SGS will present Pharma GMP requirements:
Key Factors of GMP:
- Mainly ICH Q7 /ICH Q9 –Technical Aspects of GMP for Pharma Products / Quality Risk Management Process
- System for assuring products consistently produced to meet Quality Standards
- To minimize Risks involved and GMP as Regulatory Requirement
- 5 P’s in GMP- People , Premises ,Processes , Products and Procedures ( Documentation )
Lead auditor – IMS, GMP, GDP
- Academics: B Sc., Adv. Dip .Industrial Safety, P G in Environment Law
- Professional: Lead Auditor in IMS , PPE for CE Marking
- Lead Auditor for GMP- Pharma, EXCiPACT, Cosmetic, Pharma Primary Packaging.
- Other Key Customized Audits: PSCI – for SANOFI, Unilever and S C Johnson Supplier Quality Audits and Legionella Audits for facilities.